Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SHED T-Shirt NUMBERS AND SIZES TO GET FINAL QUOTE UPDATE

Wile7

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*arrowup* *confused* Oh dear, mebbe I should be a large then, wojja reckon, Dave?

It's true T shirts vary wildly in the sizing.....while the Fester girth seems to be a one way street, as it were.

Mind you, it has crossed my mind to franchise a Health Farm based on the Gulag system......"guaranteed weightloss or your money back!!!" 😬 😬 *tongue*

Keep 'em in with barbed wire and guards with dogs......"No you can't go out for a snack......look, you SIGNED HERE.....yup, 5 more weeks!! *smile*"

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬Abbey Road Time-Machine *eek* *eek*

• 1 month later...

GOT THE QUOTES 😬

But they are not cheap.... ☹️ ☹️

For 50 shirts of the style shown to you lot the average price for a screen print is going to be about £500 *eek* *eek* Thats about £7 a shirt PLUS around £150 per screen cost.........

Transfer printing is about £7 per shirt BUT a max size of A4 (front and back). TYhat means the rear logo etc will be tiddly and we can only get a small shedly logo on the front left breast.

What do you lot think think????? Added to the mix that I do not have/use credit cards so cash is the way for me I am afraid until I get a UK bank sorted out.

Grief.....

Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Clam Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...