Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheel centre cap

Peter T

For various reasons, I have a selection of metal (stainless I think) centre caps - of a few different sizes. I can have a look and see if they are the correct size if you tell me an exact measurement - they are tapered to I guess they fit snuggly, with a small 'rim' which is 'captured by the wheel as it is bolted to the hub.

Last chap I sent some to said they rattled, even though the measurements were similar, so best to try one first - Peter, do you drive anywhere near Godalming/Guildford in your day to day travels?!

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

101,000 miles car

*thumbup* - I'll try and find them later and measure to see if they are in the right ball-park. Buried under boxes in newly filled garage no doubt - if they fit then Sandy you are welcome to have some.

Oh, just noticed you want black - I guess these will spray up?!

When I find one, I'll take a picture and post it on here.....

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

101,000 miles car

Peter,

I just called compomotive and they said the caps are available in blue or silver and are £19.98 for a set of four

Not sure if I will bother as my MB wheels are black? I might see if the CC ones fit or source some in black

Angus,

would be interested if you have something. Dont mind painting some, just dont want to pay £20 only to have to paint them!!

Nice 1, thanks

Edited by - Sandy on 8 Jun 2007 11:57:08