Click here if you are having website access problems ×

shelsley record beaten

robmar

Yes, what an 🙆🏻

More bravery than talent unfortunately *thumbdown* At least I was fastest in the first practice before I did the damage *thumbup*

It was a biggie at arround the 85mph mark exiting crossing, up & over the banking *thumbdown*

Good news was i was unhurt, until i got back to the pitts & Brodie got hold of me 😬

Sorry Mate ☹️

Darren

Sorry to hear of your off ☹️ when do you expect to have it fixed as I was hoping to come along and spectate, possibly at Prescott on 23/24 June.

I overtook Simon and Jez yesterday evening on the M23 and assume they were on there way back from the same meeting

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Manx, yes was caught on video. Expect it to have an 18 rating 😬

Mark, Ian at Force is going all out to fix it asap, so should be defo ready for Prescott *thumbup* *thumbup*

You never know the crash may even of slowed me down enough so that Brodie beats me this time 😳 😬

Darren,

I hope you get the car sorted quickly - only damage to the wallet! We had lots of cars looking for unlimited grip over the weekend - Richard on the recovery vehicle was very busy both days..... Did you see the badly bent Ferrari?

The previous outright hill record was broken several times during Sunday culminating in Scott Moran edging is down even lower than Martin Groves had done previously. A great day oh hillclimbing on the new Shelsley Walsh surface with lots of records broken.

Brian

Flippin expensive game this crashing cars, least I'm getting used to it now 😳

Think you hit the nail on the head there looking for the unlimited grip ☹️ But the new surface is magic *thumbup* I just tried to do it in too big a chunk with a very pointy car *thumbdown*

At least its convinced us to look into changing over to crossply tyres in a bid to make it a more driver friendly package that's hopefully less nervous & edgey.

Hope so anyway 😬