Click here if you are having website access problems ×

is Norman back yet ?

Roy Howard

In my view Norm is some sort of force of nature, not really human at all!

Do you realise, he drove all the way to Pau from Normandy for the French 50th non-stop VIA TOULOUSE in a time I will not relate to spare the guilty. *eek*

On the way back, he drove all the way in torrential rain, with no windscreen at all, no overalls, helmet, or anything!!! *eek* *eek*

Not only that but his gearlever had fallen off, so he only had 3 gears (1st, 3rd and 5th) and, AND, ......he had a hole in his sump which had been sort of blocked with some goo found at Pau! *eek* *eek* *eek*

I reckon he deserves some recognition for this stunt, specially as he spent most of the time at Pau-Arnos repairing other peoples cars, and to top all this some scumsucker actually half inched his Autoroute Peage transponder thingy from its stash in the car! ☹️ 🙆🏻 *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Unbelievable!

Come back Norm! 😬 😬 *wink* *smile* *wavey*

Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds..ooooh hooo hooo!!...

😬 😬Abbey Road Time-Machine *eek* *eek*

He may be a loon, but at least he's OUR loon 😬

Why am i not amazed, nay even mildly surprised at UF's tale of Norm *tongue* ... What passes for madness out there in the "normal" world (sic) is taken as "another day on the farm" here in blatchat land *thumbup*

Whp's tagline is ... "You laugh at me coz i'm different. I laugh at you coz you're all the same?" *smokin*

We have a similar song we used to sing on the terraces at Millwall. Went something like .... "We laugh at the Charlton fans" *wink* They never understood why we would sing this ... I'm not gonna tell 'em are you? 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Spent a great week with Norm' the week of the first May bank holiday. One other 7 a Fury and a Z4 - Sooo much fun on the empty roads. Norm came sprinting to the rescue over a broken engine mount..... and whilst he was at he managed to balance and tune the crabs, sort the tracking and re-rout the fuel lines...... star!

And most hospitable.