Click here if you are having website access problems ×

15" wheels

henry21p

I've four very good condition 15" white steel Wellers, all with Yokohama A-008R 'S' (195 /50 ZR 15A) tyres, with tread for you to burn off 😬. De-dion fitting.

£100 (offers?)

Pictures can be seen here

White road legal 2.0 HPC VX race car 😬

I've got a set of the caterham anthracite 10 spoke 15" wheels sitting in the garage fitted with Avon CR500. 2 x pretty much on the wear bars some life left in the other 2. Good condition other than a slight scuff of one wheel.

Open to offers if you are interested.

Depending upon your progress (or otherwise) with the other offers (above), I have the following for sale:

Set of 5 15" x 6 Revolution 5-spoke alloys, originally from a 1987 early de-Dion car. Painted Caterham Yellow centres with polished rims and all fitted with Pirelli P700 195/50-15's - what were the rears have c.3-4mm left, what were the fronts more like 5-6mm. The spare is new and unused. All in VGC overall but with signs of a little salt pitting under one or two of the polished rims - however, all perfectly straight with no scrapes, scratches or dings. Complete with black Revolution centre caps and full set of chrome wheel bolts - the road wheels have Caterham hexagonal dust covers (spare has a plain metal cap) - £150.00 the set - digital pictures available - e-Mail me.

Cheers,

Pierson

Crikey - I'm inundated with offers!

OK - am back in the UK now, so reiewing the lot as to which wheels will be best for the 21 as track tyres....

The anthracites seem to be best to me, but i'm looking up a photo or two before more decisions....

P.s. whatever I go for they're for a 1996 dedion fitting