Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Look out for a Red and Ali 7 in Rye

K16TOY

😬 😬ooops!!! Richard i sent a text to Paul, Richyd, and Nathan to say blat was off due to heavy rain coming in, Nathan was meant to text you to that effect!! *mad* 😔...i think a suitable punishment seeing as you probably got so wet, would be to make a stop at lake on the next blat and we all chuck Nathan in 😬 *tongue*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* *smokin* here

C7 XSL and kill bill yellow 😶‍🌫️

LOL! 😬 No worries folks, I was expecting a limited turnout when I left yesterday morning anyway. Great blat actually - despite the aeroscreens etc, drives like that convince me more and more that a 7 as an only car is a move for the future. Four layers of clothing soaking, but a grin nonetheless... *cool* And never has there been a more welcome bacon sarnie.

On the more comedy side, there was a small "moment" 😳 when following a random tintop around some cracking bends... only for the view of the hedge to become a little more central in my vision than would have been ideal. I reckon the tintop must have laughed as a vision of a damp mass of flailing arms behind him battled to recover forward motion... *smokin*

=: I love the smell of Crossflow in the morning! :=