Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Where to stay for Pembrey?

Shaun_E

Dan / Neil and anyone else who wants to join in this Free love thing your welcome

"Fiona - where's my tool box? I've bought a new lock for our bedroom door and we need to fit it by next weekend. Don't ask why -but Dan and Neil are staying again" *cry* *cry* *cry* *cry*

I've got the portable gas BBQ - no one need bring anything it'll be there for all!

Giving it some Welly. As Always!

I will be camping on Fri and Sat nights, if its too wet i'm kipping in the van.

Not sure whether to go for a really early start on Fri am or can I join the luuuv fest at yours Simon, i've shared a room with Neil before so will remember the earplugs *eek*

Danny will be luvved out by Sunday if he shares a tent with his car the rest of the weekend 🥰 🥰

Did you want me to bring any spares/wheels in the van Dan 🤔

Martin

Martin.....We may well make use of space in the van for spare wheels if that's possible! Looks like Neil's driving up to work in his car tuesday, and i'll trailer mine up Thursday night.....Scarily enough...K7TRM has never been on a trailer....A recovery flatbed yes..but not a trailer! 😬 😬 So, as we'll both be taking 2 sets of wheels.....don't think Neils Kuhmo's or my stunners are ideal for a trackday, space will be at a premium in the beemer!

Dannyboy *tongue*