Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sheffield - Arundal Gate area...

w7rren

Sounds like we have our first spotted in 1500miles. Was on Ecclesall Road on Wednesday evening and came down Arundel Gate last night returning from the VSCC race meeting at Cadwell Park. Hope the weather is fine this weekend for the delivery of the car. Are you both local? *cool*

daveb

Hi *wavey*

I live in Woodseats S8 ( Lower Norton *rolleyes* 😬 ).

Pretty confident that I am collecting the new ( to me ) 7 on Saturday. Hope to get to the local meeting at the Royal Oak, at Ulley ( near Swallownest ) on Wed 30th at 8 ish.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mark,

Can't make next weeks meeting as we are off down to Cornwall this weekend for a few days. (Unfortunately not in the Se7en ☹️) Check that this months meeting is at Ulley as there was some talk about a possible change in venue for this month?

Let me know if the car arrives and we can meet up some time. *thumbup*

cheers

daveb

daveb

Not sure I can make it to Ulley this month but would be good to meet up some time. Is the venue changing back to Ladybower? if so its a much nicer run from this side of town than Ulley *cool*

Mark, good luck for Saturday and David, I'm usually out and about in the area in my 7 at the weekends, I'll look out for you! (See herefor details of mine!)

Edited by - Greg P on 22 May 2007 21:36:58

Have a good break Dave, will meet up on your return *thumbup*

Greg perhaps see you at Ulley, will let you know if there are any other meet ups / early sundays etc. I know there are others who are keen for an early sunday meet up etc.

Cheers,

Mark.