Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Zena is going

Wile7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aha - but she SHOULD be going to a very good home. A shedder in waiting and very good friend of mine may well be taking delivery of Zena when she finally waves goodbye to delbert.

Just payed a deposit 😬

I should be mine by the beginning of July.

Cheers

Grebby

No fridge! How are the bevvys kept happy? We must get something sorted, curly wurlys should shatter when bitten!

Grubby copies are probably the best plan, if it aint grubby to start with it will be after.

Grebby

Still trying to stop bouncing and giggling like a school girl.

Well - the long hair often confuses people, but I'm pretty sure that ROGT needs to put his glasses on.... 😬

Cheers for the help with the canoe today... good fun up at Arch/Oxted. Fnigers crossed they sort it all out.

I understand that you know someone called Sarah (lovely girl, she was in my gym team) well she is chosier than me but given she likes you Not by much - I just like my victims,er, um, young friends to be human and warm

ROGT

Welcome Grebby *wavey*

Can't comment on the car because I have not seen it 'in the flesh' but the insurance company said that the rebuild was quite good after it was recovered from the ram raid on mothercare.....(although they forgot to put clams back on it) *rolleyes* 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Sh1t Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here