Click here if you are having website access problems ×

*666*** heading into Haywards Heath

Jon.B

Yep that was me, was hoping to be on the road slightly earlier than I was. And so much for BBCs weather page saying that there will not be any rain from 7am - 10am. Thankfully didn't get wet felt the odd drop though.

Hi Little Bob,

Was looking at your pictures - are you in Bolnore Village?

My colleague at work lives there and often sees a Caterham around. So if it is you then you HAVE been spotted.....

I live in Danehill other side of HH.

My Caterham is bright Kawazaki Green - difficult to miss. Hope to see you around one day!

Jon *thumbup*

Little Bob I go past Bolnore Village everyday for work (normally by peddle power) so will keep an eye out when I am up that way (720/730am and 515/545pm). Now I have seen photos of your 7 I should be able to guess who is behind the wheel.

Not my previous trusty L666 - treat her good if it is cos I was gentle

I think it might be - picked it up from CC South a couple of weeks back. Drives real nice on those open roads. The one thing that I am not planning of doing is putting it on a track as I just know that I will wreck her and I so don't want to do that.

Never been to the track with me , had 3k on clock when I got, or previous owner to my knowledge.

Just a joy to drive on the open road.

If I had a double garage would probably still be with me.

Enjoy.