Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Interchangable aeroscreen bracket (just the one)

Neil_K

I managed to bend the drivers side bracket by missing the thread and pushing it outwards instead instead of biting on the screw. Does anyone have a spare drivers side one?

Or alternatively, anyone done the same thing on the passenger side and want to go halves on a pair??

If you find if Angus, and if it's the 'wrong side' for you Neil (hopefully not *wink*), could I put in a request for it please?

Thanks!

All the best,

Darren

Neil - is the bracket not salvageable? I imagine'd you could just unbolt the bracket from the top chassis rail and straighten it out in a vice or WorkMate (RegTM), might save buying a replacement if that becomes the worst case.

Darren E

With an all-new website *smile*

K80RUM Superlight R #54

Edited by - k80rum on 13 May 2007 22:17:59

Hmm, I'll have a look if Angus has a pax side one and not a drivers side! They did come individually wrapped but thought they were sold as a pair as they're priced as a pair?

I did try to bend it back, but when trying to screw in again I just bent it out again *rolleyes*

ok, assuming the long part of the channel is nearest the back of the car (if that makes sense) then I have a drivers side version...

Neil - if you want it I am now down in Godalming, can take it to Wooten Hatch which I think is this Thursday. Preferable to posting, as not sure when I am going to be able to get to a Post Office (certainly won't be today - maybe tomorrow)

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

100,000 miles car

Bit of a hi-jack ... we have a 'scuttle retaining channel interchangeable aeroscreen fitting for the lhs and rhs ... are they of any use to anyone?? Not sure why we ended up with two sets but I don't know what to do with these now...