Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels, Seats, Other bits

finmac

Need to clear some stuff out so.....

Set of Minilites for DeDion fronts 6 x13, rears 7 x13. Rims are immaculate inside and out, no kerb marks etc. Shod with ACB10's having some track life left in them. Complete with Centre caps. SOLD

Pair of Oxted Trimming Cloth Race seats, these are high backed with Caterham logo in White lettering. Incredibly comfy (much more so than Tillets, espec for those of us with larger rear ends!). Understand they cost over £800 new. £325

New Carbon Indicator Pods, Unused. SOLD

Used Rear Wing Protectors in S/Steel, £8

Set of 16 chrome wheels nuts, DeDion Fitment, £10

Set of 4 new Centre caps with badges, still in box/packaging. SOLD

ALL ABOVE PLUS POSTAGE AT COST

Edited by - finmac on 12 May 2007 20:52:53

Edited by - finmac on 13 May 2007 15:08:06

Phil YGM re centre caps

Rims are silver,

Nick I reckon rims will OK with big brakes. I am maybe heading through Aberdeen way in the next 2 weeks so could maybe meet you if you wanted them?

Nathan Will sort some pics out later

Nuts are used but reckon they will polish up fine.

No not ignoring anyone, rather trying to cover all the numerous enquiries re email and postings and yes having been a blatchatter for years I do understand the etiquet.

If you read my previous post I replied that the rims were silver.

And yes they are still up for grabs as no one neither yourself or Nick has yet said they want them.... first come first served!!

Hope that clarifies matters.

Fin,

Now I have had my rant I will assume I am still in the running for the wheels. *smile*

Do you know the make of them? By silver 'rims' I assume the complete wheels are silver as that is what I want.

What size of ACB 10's are they shod with?

Dave H.

Mad about S77ENS

• Leadership Team

Hi Finlay, are the indicator pods 2 x 2 twill weave? YHM again *thumbup*

Stu.

BTW, Blockhead, the original Minilite wheel was manufactured by Techdel. The word Minilite has subsequently become synominous with a style of wheel rather than representing any particular manufacturer. Two Gates, Performance, and Minator (K&N) are all wheels that have been specifically manufactured for the 7, and supplied as o/e by Caterham. Surely it would be therefore wise to question which brand *confused* I'm sure you know this though?

Edited to say two gates instead of three - I can usually spell but I can't count *redface* SWMBO has been pestering for a new gate anyway!

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

Edited by - sforshaw on 14 May 2007 09:07:30