Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Calling Gill E

Mrs Kipper

Gill *wavey*

Just to wish you the best of luck at the weekend *thumbup* The first time is always very special *biggrin*

It's normal to be nervous/apprehensive - most competitors are, but don't worry. Worrying will only spoil your day. Go and have fun *thumbup* 😬

I guarantee you will get loads of advice and encouragement from everyone *thumbup*

Mrs K

Thanks Pat for your kind and encouraging words.

I've had a few messages of support and lots of 'go girl' chanting from my friends (femail of course) *biggrin*

All I'm hoping for is giving a good account of myself and staying on the black stuff.

Dry weather would be nice too, but that might be asking too much *smile*

Gill

I'd be wary of comments like that from Dannyboy, with his reputation!!!! *eek* *eek* *eek*

Gill, just enjoy it! My first sprint last year was in the wet, and in some ways it is easier as the speeds are lower and there is not as much pressure to do well as everyone is trying not to fall off!

The nerves never go in my case ... and then the minute I'm strapped in I need the loo... again!! 😳

All part of the fun I guess

Looking forward to seeing you Gill *wavey* it'll be great!! *thumbup* 😬

Although ... er ... yeah ... my advice would be don't go too fast ... thanks *wink* *tongue*

Lynda