Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Congratulations to Darren Luke

Mrs Kipper

Saw in Autosport that Darren won his class at the Prescott round of the British Hillclimb Championship last weekend *thumbup* - in the single seater 😬

Also ex-Caterham pilot Dave Kimberley with a class win and he made the top 12 runoff *thumbup*

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

...yes, a great performance by Darren, especially as he beat Brodie in the same car...that's almost god-like driving *cool*

Dave K did extremely well. In addition, Robert Kenrick - in his first year in a Force single seater - also made both top 12 run-offs. Brilliant!

Not forgetting Ash Mason who set an excellent new record in roadgoing class (B1) - 46.11 - an excellent time, sadly in a Westfield !

cheers Steve

I did tell him when we teamed up that he had already peaked *smokin*

Best make the most of this, could be a long time before it happens again 😬

Simon, to be honest we were chasing our arse's a bit after a self inflicted loose wheel incident that caused us to loose a run each, not at all helpfull with neither of us having compeated there before. On top of that these single seaters are somewhat more complicated to set up than a lovely squidgy Caterham & we were suffering from a severe lack of rear end grip Here I think my more cavalier attitude to having both sets of wheels inline paid dividend in extracting a resonable time in trying circumstances *smokin*

Rob, I ran first so had to suffer the cold tyres 😳

Seem to remember that he was a bit useful in a Caterham, so no doubt he will be extracting his revenge at Curborough as I have foolishly offered him a shared drive in my Busa 😳

Edited by - DSL on 10 May 2007 21:21:20