Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sat Eve after Llandow

robmar

Rob and all.

I am half way between Llandow and Llys y Fran. 45min further.

I have suggested that if its wet then people can crash on the floor in my kids playroom. It'll save you getting wet. We park on the road around here generally with keys in the ignition and doors wide open (unless its raining). Security no problem.

There is one condition set down by Fiona - you get your own breakfast!

Martin, you won't be on your own - last time I checked, Les Calverts & Elwells were planning on camping at LLys y Fran too - although I am starting to feel so nervous I can't think about small details like accomodation, sleep, food etc. Shaun assures me that this sprinting lark is fun - tell that to my stomach!

Yep, we'll be camping. Martin - if we can't get fit the stove in the seven, we'll be begging hot water for a brew on Sunday morning *tongue*

Tam

The Central London meet - the place for Curry, Cobra and Cars

• Support Team

Simon - we probably won't stop as we want to get there in daylight and get the tents up. If weather/timing/hunger change our plans then I'll let you know.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Neil.....are you slightly 'camp' today??? 😬

hmm...says the man who's cleaning Neils house and doing his washing *redface* *redface* *redface*

cue Neil shouting 😬>

And..Andy's got to come....he's official team principle for me this weekend, unless we can spring my car from where it's being held hostage! *smokin*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 10 May 2007 11:20:31