Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Sunday 6th - Aylesbury, black with silver stripe

grasshopper

Just looked at your webshots - was definitely you! I was going the other way in SWMBO's brothers car (A4 diesel rag top thing...awful)

I think you had a passenger, not sure, it was just as you were coming up to the speed camera before the roundabout with the Landrover Garage nearby. Would rather have been out in the 7 but had been (forced) to see the outlaws for lunch. The only time I got out in it this weekend was to get the MOT done.

Are you local?

S7UPL (it's a SUPerLight 7...) - Le Mans 07 Car no:41

Hi Chris

sorry was pressing on *tongue* car stands out with roof on *thumbup*

West side of Milton Keynes 😬 but down Aylesbury way alot visiting sister-in-law (weston turville)if you fancy a blat anytime p.m me *wink*

Paul

Looking good for friday 😬 😬 can't wait 😬 😬 will give you a bell on the day if thats ok *wink* just hope the rain stays away or might be Really Fun 😳

how'd camera hunting go ?

will bring camera with me, so if you want pics you can help yourself *thumbup*

Mark

ps Chris, you going to Le Mans 🤔

M1 7 CTM

Edited by - markiebabes on 8 May 2007 22:29:59

Sounds good Mark *thumbup* I ended up buying an Olympus digital SLR camera from Currys, nice piece of kit with lots of other goodies including telephoto lens, 1 Gb memory card and carry case. Now I've just got to work out how to use it by reading the "war and peace" manual 😬 😳

So what's the forecast for Friday then *thumbup* *thumbdown* No donuts *eek* intentional ones that is 😬

lol 😬 😬

You gonna follow me next time then 😬 😬 40 pics plus of my car *wink*great camera *thumbup*

Going to do the fish and chip run this w/end to try those awesome welsh roads Again 🥰

Me thinks, gonna get wet on both ☹️ good practice though

Will have to try and remember how to put the roof on 😳 😳

Down just after 12 so hoping it is better/drier in the afternoon *confused*

getting more excited as the days pass 😬

M1 7 CTM

😬 😬 I don't think David Bailey has anything to worry about just yet Steve, so I won't give up my day job just yet *wink*

Mark once I've worked out how to use it 😬 I will gladly take a load of piccies of your new 7. It's nice and sunny here at the moment so hopefully will hold out for you tomorrow *thumbup*

I'm very jealous about the fish and chip run, but I will be stood in a church at the christening of my Godchild, so spare a thought for me as you blast down those lovely clear Welsh roads 😬 I don't think your new 7 will have any trouble keeping up now 😬 😳 *wavey* Enjoy!!

Mark,

I'm planning on going to the fish and chip run as well - are you heading down on Sunday morning? there may be a few chaps from Penn 7's going as well.

If you fancy blatting accross together let me know.

Chris

S7UPL (it's a SUPerLight 7...) - Le Mans 07 Car no:41