Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A tale of two garage floors

Delbert

Well one little shedder decided to paint the garage on Friday night and so did one of his neighbours.

Now one of the pair is maticulous and does everything exactly to the instructions.

The other is a lazy F *** wit who works for a company that supplies Garage floor paint.

So one of the pair painstakingly bushes the 3 layers on over 2 days and this afternoon was putting in the shelves etc.

But the F***wit had a better plan ... no brushes for him .. Oh no that was too much like hard work.

He "borrowed another couple of tins from the factory and poured the paint layers on and leveled them with a Squidgy on a long pole.

Oh how he looked smug sat on a beer crate baracking his neighbour who spent hours brushing on the paint,

Hmmmm ...It looks like rain tonight and all my tools / cars/ Lawn mowers etc are under a cover while the floor pretends to be dry untill you press the top an find its still wet.

Now this floor has about 5mm of epoxy paint on , is as smooth as glass without a brush mark and it will never chip etc ...

But will it ever dry we wonder *redface*

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

If it's epoxy, surely it'll just cure...?

I remember mixing some glass-fibre goo while building some RC aircraft as a student - overdid the mix (or volume) and was rather alarmed to find the mix getting hot enough to melt and smoulder the plastic cup I'd mixed it in... *eek*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Fesser,

The F****wit managed each coat in about the same, hence the thickness.

The Edjoit has just been and checked and the Tools etc are having another night on thier camping adventure

So it rained for the first time in 10 years last night...

The spanners are complaining about being away from thier comfy home and I am sure that the screwdrivers are planning a mass demonstartion ...

I found a placard that demands a warm home and a roof!!!!

Seriously though....

How do you know the whole floor is dry ....... the bit I painted last is .... but there are thicker bits else where???????

Db,

If you are serious I can look into it for you, it would be a sub contractor that applies it. I believe we have one in Woking

However I think I heard the the division has been closed down,product too good for the market price etc etc

Have just rolled Tool chests in and trailor and all seems ok.........

ZeNA next.

Obviously I'm not the Fcukwit who poured it over the floor that is just a pure coincidence etc etcetc 😬

If I were you, I'd not be using that Fwit to do any more work - just make him provide his Amex, white suite, blue overalls etc etc.

I had a quote for the warehouse that turned my hair white, so if you've got something interesting, we're interested.

My ... Preciousss!

No, finally gave up at 5.00. There were a few patches that had a realy thick skin on

So all is back in the garage, just as well as I'm off to Germany in the morning for 3 days