Click here if you are having website access problems ×

A totally pathetic thing: I've come to the Test Area to confess...

Hi,

I need to confess to something...

About a month after I bought my CSR I noticed that the exhaust gas velocity was quite high. So high in fact that if you drive past a modern MB car (e.g. CLK55), it sets off the alarm every time. Lord knows why, but it does.

Recently I've had to attend "away day" meetings where me and my work mates are made to become closer (with all that entails).

Well blow me down (so to speak), driving round the car park at that nobby hotel NW of Knutsford trying to find a parking space and do you know what? All the sales guys cars' alarms started sounding (sorry if I didn't get the apostrophes in the correct place there).

It's quite good fun. The ADSA car park in Grantham, the Tesco in Irlam, that posh hotel in Camborne.

Now I know it's childish, but it's quite good fun setting them off. Of course I've parked up and set about my lawful business by the time anyone's spotted what's going on...

Please forgive me BC'ers for I know not what I do.

---

David Waine. CSR200.

Hey! Don't mess with my mind MAV. I did bad and I need to be punished.

There was that time in the company car park with my boss's new Aston; they're quite sensitive too. Also I need to confess to zooming around the Chester Park n Ride "trying to find a parking space". There was that time in the Horwich shopping centre car park where I set of a Chav's Corsa alarm; he poo'd his pants when he'd just set off to ASDA for a quiet 30 minutes of shop lifting...

Anyway I feel better that you've (kind of) forgiven me and I promise that it'll never happen again...

---

David Waine. CSR200.

No!! Keep doing it and get someone to video the whole 'carpark' scene....should go down a treat on here and on Youtube 😬 *thumbup*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Sh1t Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here

That's why I pussy-foot down to my parking space in the company multi-storey each morning - despite that I still manage to set off the odd one or two *redface* and rarely get out before the security men come around: "what, you again?!!!!!" *nono*

LEO 3eggs

Another Slightly Vider SeVen

Strongys 'urinal' looks stunnigly squat and lean compared to that Mango coloured contraption next to it. It hasn't even got a windcreen or clams for gods sake *nono* *nono* *nono* *tongue* 😬

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

The Bearded Clams

King Sh1t Of Clam Hill!

NEW Updated Photos here