Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S Type Leather Seats

Nemo

Kap,

I have a pair of Leather S-Type seats for sale. They were removed from my '96 car after 12k. They have regularly been cleaned and 'fed'. I would honestly describe the passenger’s seat as excellent and the driver’s seat as better than average, but not great. On removing the seats i have discovered that the backing on the driver’s seat is slightly broken, the frame is fine though, i never noticed any problem whilst they were in the car. I understand that Oxted can repair this if desired.

Best Regards,

Adrian.

Hi Kap,

No problem taking some photos. What is your email address?

When i originally took the seats out i was going to advertise them for £300. Obviously I'm open to offers within reason. It’s probably best if you let me know what you think once you've seen the photo's.

Just to confirm, the seats are complete with Head Rests and runners.

Adrian.

Hi Caesar, please if possible please send me the photos of Type"S" laether ... Thanks Luigi My address e-mail is follow: luigi.tissoni@azimut.it

Edited by - gigigi1954 on 3 May 2007 19:52:53

Edited by - gigigi1954 on 3 May 2007 19:53:09

Adrian

If you don't sell your seats to Kap I would be interested in looking at them. I'm wanting to replace my old leather seats (original narrow, hard bottomed ones) for my 87 Superprint so that i don't get too much gip from my partner on up coming Le Mans trip!

Peter

The Dunsfold Flier