Click here if you are having website access problems ×

21's and 11's and 50th anniversary stuff

robmar

ISTR that I read about 21's and 11's being allowed along to the various 50th anniversary stuff...being bascially 7's with different bodies *confused*

so should they be allowed into the Hethel sprint 🤔 i think the regs wouldn't allow it as they stand so maybe not....

lights paper and walks back on this one (worthy of my 5000th post)

rob - will the new TM please stand up *tongue*

As I'm currently looking at purchasing a 21 definately 😬 😬 😬

I even think a 'canoe' class for 21's in the sprint championship would be a step in the right direction, as it rains at a lot of venues (Wiscombe springs to mind) paddling a canoe might be faster tha driving a 7 🙅🏻‍♂️ 🙅🏻‍♂️ 😬 😬 😬

Graham

Simon/Richard

I am no longer on the team (my choice) so am back as a mere mortal so have no influence at all at in any decisions that are made by the club/team 😳 😬 *mad* *rolleyes* *eek*

Graham

Edited by - Bacon Butty on 2 May 2007 17:09:11

why not just let them slot into current classes? We don't have any differnt classes for SV or CSRs, so I don't see why a 21 couldn't run in the sprint championships under same regs.

Although, the whole FIA roll-bar issue comes into play again. Letting them compete without some sort of upgraded roll-over protection probably wouldn't be viable.