Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R300 FOR SALE - NOW SOLD

DC

After much soul searching, but owing to ill health, ☹️ ☹️ ☹️ I have reluctantly decided that my pride and joy must be sold. For full details please click here. A very sad day, but great memories of the cars I have owned, the journeys I have undertaken, and the fantastic club members I have had the privilege of meeting.

Dave C

WEL653

The Gadget Man

Edited by - dc on 30 Apr 2007 18:13:02

Edited by - dc on 30 Apr 2007 18:14:20

Edited by - DC on 2 May 2007 09:46:01

Dave,

Owning one of your earlier creations, Y987 BHO, in your trademark colour choice, and having met you briefly at Brands a couple of years ago, you passed onto me two replacement front wings if you recall, I am sad to hear of your continuing ill health, and your decision to sell your current car. She looks an absolute beauty, and I wish I could "trade up" to her, but in truth I do not use my current car enough, and am thinking of selling her this year anyway.

Good luck with the sale, if i find a spare £20k then I'll be making you an offer, and I hope your health does not worsen, sadly no more 😬 after a good blat

Just logged back in, and it is typical that you read a post 10 times before sending it, only to see your spelling mistookes 😳 as soon as you have a second look.

Trevor, it's great to hear from you again and thanks for your good wishes. It's good to hear that one of my previous creations is still giving a great deal of pleasure. The decision to sell has been a very hard one. After being blessed with good health for virtually all my life, the time comes when you have to make some adjustments. I expect that I will 'downgrade' to something a little more practical, but still have the ability to get the roof down (especially with this glorious weather that we continue to get along the south coast).

Dave C

WEL653

The Gadget Man

I can't promise anything, as I have already had an equal number of emails enquiring both for the car, and also for the wheels and silencer. Priority will go to a car buyer.

Dave C

WEL653

The Gadget Man

• Area Representative

Dave,

So sorry to hear that your health is not improving and to see this ad, I thought for a moment when I read your "pride and joy" was for sale you might be referring to Marion *eek* *eek*.

Great car, hope it goes to someone who will look after it as well as you have and hopefully see you at the West Hants meets still?

BTTT *arrowup*

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the good wishes. I can guarantee that we will still be turning up to the local meet, as there are such wonderful people always to talk to. You can't get rid of us that easily. *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*

Dave C

WEL653

The Gadget Man

Thanks Tim, we will still be coming down to the Weld Arms, don't worry.

I'm not sure whether I'm pleased or sorry, but the first person to view has agreed to purchase, so it's no longer available.

Dave C

WEL653

The Gadget Man