Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough - Time to send in the entry form

Mark Durrant

Colin Heseltine has done a terrific job in taking over from Barbara and Roger and everything is looking good for an excellent day at Curborough. A good number of entries have already been received and confirmation of entry is being sent out by email and post. However, there are still some places available and if you do not want to miss out it is time to get the entry forms in the post *thumbup*

In addition, please go here to enter your details online as this will save Colin the time of having to key in up to 80 peoples details. This does not guarantee you an entry but makes Colin's life alot easier.

This sprint is open to any member of the club and you do not have to enter the Speed Championship to take part

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Thanks for that Mark.

For those of you who do not enter details via web can you please use your very best writing when filling in entry form. My poor old eyes really struggle on when entry forms completed in "Doctors Scribble". Set the "Caps On" button on your pens!!! Please.

One thing I have noticed when people have completed details on line is that occasionally I see a different email address online to that written on entry form. Have also received a couple of unsigned forms!!!!!!

If you cannot compete at the sprint but want to get close to the action then why not volunteer as a Marshall. Your sprint needs you. All volunteer marshalls gratefully received.

Colin