Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

AP Calipers - which reference

catastrada

I need to order front brake pads (Pagis RS14).

My car (2003) has the AP racing uprated brakes. The calipers are black with CATERHAM written on them.

Could somone tell me the referece of the calipers I will use to order the pads (mayve even the reference of the pads)?

Hi... not sure if it helps, the reference on mine (supplied 2006 apparently) was CP7605-2S0:CATER 8-CP7600. In the AP catalog the CP7600 relates to one of their own branded calipers so that might be your starting point??

Good luck, John

There are two pad widths. The originals supplied by CC are quite a bit narrower than the full disk area. When I bought my Pagid pads from Performance Braking (tel 01600 713117), John suggested that I had the disks skimmed to recover the full disk width (the disk had corroded where the pad had not been in contact) and use a wider pad to get better braking. If they're anything but brand new disks they will need a really good clean anyway (half an hour per side) with Garnet paper to remove all traces of the old pad material, otherwise they won't bed in properly. I had mine skimmed locally for £30.

U1265-RS15 CP2340D51 16mm T on the front

U1165-RS14 WVA20981 Cosworth rear 13.7

John is incredibly helpful chap and well worth a call.

Pads are awesome by the way

Paul