Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Appledore High St Kent

CengizT

Cengiz,

Mine was the BRG with yellow stripe (although it's L reg). I printed off the Apppledore walk from the 'Walks in Kent' website and dragged SWMBO out for the day. What started out as a 5 mile walk turned into an 8 mile walk after we walked around a few fields completely lost a couple of times! A nice day for it though.

When I was looking for a parking spot I came accross the metalic turquiose/yellow nose Cosworth 7 and thought 'that will do'. As it was still there when I left, I assumed the owner either lived near by or they had got more lost than us!

Great day for a blat (not so sure about all the walking though!)

Bruce.

It was certainly a nice day for a blat and a walk. I had to take the tin top so couldn't enjoy driving the 7 yesterday ☹️. Sorry about the Reg mix up - the shock of seeing two 7s in Appledore and the glaring sun *cool* must have affected my eye sight .

Cengiz

Having waited 18 years I now have my 7

Cengiz,

No problem about the reg (mine has a K on the end which you probably read as X). It's amazing how much information you do and don't pick up when just driving past something. Shows how unreliable 'eye whitness' statements can be though!

The Cosworth BDA parked in front looked very tidy for its age.

Do you go to the Ringlestone club nights?

Bruce.