Click here if you are having website access problems ×

crowborough / sevenoaks

james weaver

James

I was neither of these but I note you're Sevenoaks based, like me. I'll look out for your plate when I'm out and about.

Mine's BRG/Yellow-nose K700 KAT.

See you around.

Cheers

Peter Burt

Hurrah - I was that Dark Blue SV on Saturday evening - demonstrating the power of the 7 to a friends son. Just managed to get down the A225 to the southern A21 Roundabout for a serious blast up that gorgeous snaking hill (2 lanes up/1 lane down - hurrah) back into Sevenoaks, before having to stop at Shell Riverhead to fill it up !!

It was only when we got home that he announced with a large grin ..... "Oh - Mum said to tell you not to go too fast with me in the car" !! (He is 23 !!).

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking...

And racing around to come up behind you again. photos

p burt , Welcome to the club, will have to keep eye out for you as well on the roads, currently car is not on that number plate as recently changed cars and not changed plates yet. But i am in a mid blue SV with silver stripe up bonnet, GK02OZR

M25 my other half also spotted you on the sunday at the Badgers Mount Pub carpark you was going out the exit as she was walking to the car with her parents

C7 JOW

Two separate spotteds in the same topic !! Wow.

If she was very observant, she would also have spotted none other than Mr Prangerman in the Green/yellow Seven behind me !? We were just setting off on a quick blat around the lovely lanes of NW Kent - and very nice it was too.

And you run and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking...

And racing around to come up behind you again. photos