Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm only here for a test - honest!

4ster

It's risky to stray into this area but I am feeling brave.

Can I do "quotes" and what does it look like when I have been and gone and done one? And can I write gramatically?

I don't know anythging about Hethel

acolyte

noun

any follower or helper, or someone who helps a priest in some religious ceremonies - What me?

Edited by - 4* on 19 Apr 2007 23:11:51

Boil cocks 4* ... ' I'm here only for a test' ... yeah yeah yeah ... you prefer it down here - just admit it!! *tongue*

btw Hethel's going to be kewl ... part of the speed champ. but open to anyone in the L7 club ... wotch out fo the entry forms *smile*

I protesteth, I needed to learn how to do things wot you lot do so that I might be accepted behind the shed. I only had a sneaky look to see if anyone is there.

Hoping to do Hethel as one of my seven sprints this year if me & the car hold together.

someone who helps a priest in some religious ceremonies

- I don't think so!

Yep, I was there at Cadwell Wcat. The new regs have shoved me up to Class 4 this year just cos my ancient TwinCam churns out a bit more power than those skinny little SLs in Class 3! *rolleyes*

Don’t qualify for novice because I did a few sprints last year and a couple in 05.

What a great day it was up int’ wolds. Haven’t seen all the results yet – did you both do well?

Is acolyte a bit like celulyte?

Considering I'm about 20 secs slower than Simon Rogers, I'm expecting nil points 😳 but I was pleased I didn't squash the bunny *thumbup*

As for your last question ... could be, because cellulite certainly follows you through life 😔

Just realised its a Sprint Championship Cart Fight Shed Stylee

In the Blue 7 we have Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndyyyyyyyyyy and in the Red 7 iHeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeessssssssssss Tammmmmmmyyyyyy

How am I going to expliain this Mic jammed in me ear

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Hi Tre

Your welcome to use my thread for testing but be careful, there are others down here watching what you are doing!

Actually they seem quite a nice bunch but they jump out at you just when you think no-one is looking and you are having a go at some new furtive activity. Beware and don't do anything that you would do in the privacy of your own home!

I wonder if it is alphabetical and I will be a bacolyte next!