Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Carbon........Road Bike - Time Edge First

ptpt

Immaculate condition, only 9 months old and barely 1500 miles use.

All parts individually purchased in July (Parkers International) and then the bike was professionally assembled. All receipts available including the original signed inspection certificate from Time's factory in Varennes Vauzelles, France.

55cm frame in white/natural carbon and red. No chips or scratches. The hand built frame alone is worth £950.

Fantastic specification. I've used it for, cycle sportifs and long distance challenge rides like the Fred Whitton, Bealach Na Ba and a trans Pyrenean ride in the summer Med to Atlantic *eek*

Ksyrium ES wheelset - in perfect condition with new Conti GP4000s.

Mavic SSC brakes - Pro team issue, great power and moculation -look very *cool* in black too.

Campagnolo Centaur 10speed groupset with Carbon compact cranks (50/34T) and 25-12 rear sprockets.

Deda Glare carbon anatomical handlebars - beautiful bars!

Pinarello MOST stem in carbon (110mm)

USE Alien carbon seatpost

Selle Italia Flite Titanium Saddle

Silver Carbon Tape

No pedals come with it - I'm keeping the Time RXSs for my fixie

Daytime number 020 7643 6584 or 07941 295190 in evenings

Bike 1

Bike 2

Bike 3

£1700

Offers considered!

White 1.4SS

It is a shame to be selling the Time but since I got my Condor Pista through a bike-to-work scheme, I haven't had cause to use her enough. Fixed gear riding is something I never thought I'd like, but it has me totally hooked and I use it everyday on my 10 mile ride through London. I'll need a geared bike later this summer for a Milan to Nimes route through the Alps, but I fancy riding something retro, like a steel Colnago 🥰

Come on, £1700 is a bargain - she cost me almost £3000 nine months ago 😳

Cheers, Phillip

White 1.4SS

Edited by - ptpt on 20 Apr 2007 12:11:23

Very nice but why take a £1300 hit to buy a Colnago in steel alloy? I'd use the thing, it seems perfect to me. It will have cost you £1 a mile!

Mine's a Decathlon job in ally/carbon, I'd love a really special bike but TBH the legs are the limiting factor. As it is I have a Heinz 57 commuter, the roady and a full sus carbon MTB so I think I'd better stop and just ride them. *smile*

BTTT anyway, whoever buys this has a bargain.

£1 a mile depreciation! Blimey that's almost Rolls Royce Phantomesque!! Perhaps I should add that I didn't pay £3000 retail.....

That being said it is certainly worth the money, it really is a joy to ride, with superb handling and power transfer. But like I said in my last post, I don't use it enough to justify it and I love my fixie. Peer group pressure comes into it a little, as I coped an absolute shoeing for being the major ATG boy on last Summer'sTrans-Pyrenean trip. I want something a little more discreet and cool hence a old steel Colnago.

White 1.4SS

• Leadership Team

Oh the envy! If only I had the spare dosh to burn but then again the 55cm size would be a tad small (my Giant CFR1 is only just big enough at 57!). What a spec though 😬 Is there an explanation as to why you took the 1st piccie in a graveyard, or is that a private matter!

Stu.

www.superse7ens.co.uk..........the rebuild 😬

Quite a funny story in hindsight. The picture was taken on the debut shakedown ride last July (hence different tyres, tape and pedals) as I was cleaning myself in the churchyard fountain! Sounds weird? Well, I had just been a victim of a drive-by egging courtesy of some chav scumbags in a Focus sedan (nice motor morons). I was apoplectic with rage, which only worsened throughout the ride, as the yolky goo in my hair and crotch turned into scrambled egg!! If I ever see that bronze Focus in Orpington again.....