Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Twidderling fingers

Boonie Hound

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are just a bit behind - still catching up from Easter?

Or maybe they've been reading BlatChat and realised what you get up to when you should be working *tongue*

😬

I'll keep my fingers crossed that you hear something positive soon.

*wink*

Rach

Cambridge Area Rep, NtL Co-ordinator and Brand Manager *eek* 😬

No news is good news..!?

Maybe they're sending out the 'sorry but no' mails first before the 'you maybe in with a chance' ones *smokin*

... or they mispelt your address and someone else is getting ready for the interview..

Once I didn't respond at all to an applicant just because he had a 😳 email address - I deleted straight out of my inbox!! *nono*

Boons - yep, I can see why you'd want to join a crack PR outfit like Des Browne's "we're both creative and bouffant" Ministry of Offence!

Following the tragic yet heroic "Camel driver nicked my iPod when all I wanted to do was join the Iranian Navy" story, some more PR great ideas coming up to get support back behind the Iraq invasion:

- Kate Moss in reality TV spin off - showing she is tougher than the average Marines recruit - she only gets to cry once per show, and needs far fewer drugs to get by

- ASBO RAF Boot camp - where troubled teenagers are forced to live like the RAF (expense account 5* hotels in Kuwait and Cyprus being a particular focus)

- Captain Darlings - bringing this generation's bright young staff officers from Sandhurst out of the shadows and revealing to the nation that they do manage to have sucessful relationships outside of the services and yet still let their short back and sides down at nightclubs most nights

G for Geoff here

And here I am trying to negotiate the rights for Afghan Celbrity Record Breakers as we speak.

I have 4 contestants including one from ...

Hollyoaks.

Wellhe was in Hollyoaks about 5 yrs ago.

I've lined up a second rate blonde numpty and a cheeky Irish chappy todo the links..

I rekon there will be good footage when the Guantanamo Castaway programme finaly goestoair.

Imean they were only onthe Scotish island for a Year in 2000, the yanks have been running for nearly 6 years now 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Cambridge Area Rep, NtL Co-ordinator and Brand Manager

Wonders if there is a market potential for business ncards that have a fold out section 😬 😬 😬

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

Edited by - Delbert on 18 Apr 2007 09:33:49