Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham rear exit exhaust

Paul Formston

I was in the garage having a tidy the other day and found a caterham rear exit exhaust silancer and tail pipe in good condition which I was going to fit to my car but bought a Raceine one instead so rather than throw it away just wondered if any one is interested in buying it for £50 ono Regards Paul

Edited by - Paul Formston on 17 Apr 2007 10:44:12

Hi Dave Not sure if it can be reversed or not but will have a look as for the picture have you got a mobil phone I can send the picture to as I haven't got a diggy camera

Mark I will check the size of the input pipe tonight and Email it to you Regards to you both Paul

Hi Paul

thanks for the photos

it looks like its a 5" side silencer with an additional pipe that extends under the dedion tube and exits by the fog light ? - is this correct ? *smile*

I was hoping for the rear exit system that had an additional silencer slung under the fuel tank/boot - as fitted to the Vx cars in the 90's .

if my assumptions are correct, I think I'll pass up on this one sorry .

Dave

Hi Mark its OK Mate I thought when Dave told me what he wanted you would want the same, I wish I could manufacture that old VX type Exhaust, as some one has said it would be good for track Days where the noise is an issue, my Zetec with a Raceline can on it is 96dbs at 4,000 Rpm so its a bit close for some tracks Regards Paul