Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2005 Roadsport 140 SV

Jimchap

I have decided to rationalise the transport situation and sell the Caterham and move to something the wife actually might come with me in without grabbing at anything available as we go round corners.

The car is my BRG 2005 Roadsport 140 SV. 5 speed

First registered March 2005, PBC and SVA by Caterham in Leicester, 1 owner (me)

Black Leather interior, carpets, luggage rack and spare wheel, 4 point harnesses, map pockets, set of AO48s as well as barely used ZV3s, full Autocom system (bluetooth phone, iPod connection etc )with 2 headsets, red starter button, tonneau with headrest pockets, full wether gear and Jill Judd half hood (both with JJ easy entry modification- big zips), roof bag, box of cables and bits. 5400 miles, garaged, never tracked, Recently serviced by Dreadnought (5200 miles)

Price £18,000 ono , Location Edinburgh

I am also selling my BMW 530i SE auto (May 2004) Silver Grey metallic, very well specced with black leather uphoulstry, poplar wood, electric seats with memory, Dynamic drive, electric glass sunroof. through load system, advanced air con, extended lights package, Navigation system, bluetooth telephone preparation, 6 CD disc changer. 18" wheels with run flat tyres, Xenon headlamps.

The car also has a BMW service pack to May 2009 and has Tracker fitted.

Price is a real snip at £23,000 ono.