Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Bits & bobs

Pierson

Set of 5 15" x 6 Revolution 5-spoke alloys, originally from a 1987 early de-Dion car. Painted Caterham Yellow centres with polished rims and all fitted with Pirelli P700 195/50-15's - what were the rears have c.3-4mm left, what were the fronts more like 5-6mm. The spare is new and unused. Pictures available.

All in VGC overall but with signs of a little salt pitting under one or two of the polished rims - however, all perfectly straight with no scrapes, scratches or dings. Complete with black Revolution centre caps and full set of chrome wheel bolts - the road wheels have Caterham hexagonal dust covers (spare has a plain metal cap) - £150.00 the set.

Pair of older style non hi-viz side screens, very good condition, no tears, splits, etc. - with brass hinge pins, but no mirrors - £30.00 the pair. SOLD to Martyn

Caterham luggage rack- with retaining strap - as new - £35.00

Pair of Caterham perspex wind deflectors with brass hinge pins - few minor surface scratches (may polish out, I guess) - £30.00 SOLD to John & Julie

All items + P&P if required - can be collected from Suffolk or GONADS.

Pierson

Edited by - Pierson on 16 Apr 2007 10:10:15

Edited by - Pierson on 17 Apr 2007 08:57:53

J&J - I'll sort out postage, please let me have your prefered address via a blat mail and I'll organise ASAP.

Squadron Leader - as has been mentioned, the Caterham luggage rack has two small 'pegs' which sit inside the spare wheel carrier and then a webbing strap which secures it to the spare wheel itself. There is then a small fold-down shelf on which to sit/secure a bag, case, etc. If you don't have a spare wheel carrier, it won't work - hence the reason I'm now selling it!

Cheers,

Pierson