Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Just incase you need an excuse

Delbert

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli (E. coli) bacteria found in feces. In other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Crap.

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine (or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquor) because alcohol has to go through a purification process of boiling, filtering and/or fermenting.

WATER = crap

WINE = HEALTH

Conclusion: It is better to drink wine and talk stupid than to drink water and be full of crap.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information; I am doing it as a public service.

*smokin* *smokin* *smokin* *smokin* *smokin*

If at first you don't succed Sky diving is not for you

I'm just finishing off the winnings from last nights Netball-club quiz...

I took home two bottles of wine and a bottle of Grolsch - but no netballers... 😔

Bit of a sour-note at the end of the quiz. The bar we were in donated a bottle of Champagne for the final 'nearest' question. The Q was: "How many minutes does it take for the Hubble space-telescope take to orbit the Earth". One chap handed in his answer conspicuously-late. Didn't see (for sure) if he was the winner, but the winner did get the answer exactly right - 97 minutes. Bloody mobile-phone answer, I reckon... 😔 *thumbdown*

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com