Click here if you are having website access problems ×

2007 Speed Championship Excuses

Mark Durrant

Me Sir *eek*

No Sir *tongue*

Would I do that *nono*

*thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup*

"My new roll of Team Manager and Driving instructor has sufficiently compromised my own driving style *eek* and led to a downturn in both performance from the power source and chassis dynamics. More particularly the added weight of this years recording equipment has made a criticall imbalance ........................"

"Due to the installation of recording equipment I have become a recluse and avoid showing my self up *redface*"

i can offer you:

My poor showing on the overall standings was down to me selling my car to pay for a downstairs toilet and showerroom ☹️

or

I would have been quicker but my megane isn't fully run in yet and has a higher centre of gravity and more weight than the seven !

Steve

PS - I will be back, just not this year !

Well I have not been in fine fettle but I am feeling a tad better *thumbup* I am even thinking of getting the car running over May Day weekend as I still need to sort the clutch ARB out this will be the longest its ever been off the road *thumbdown*

I may see you all late in the season IF there are any places left... 😔

'Can you hear me running' ......... OH YES and its music to my ears 😬 😬 😬

1988 200 bhp, 146 ft lbs, 1700cc Cosworth BD? engineered by Roger King, on Weber's with Brooklands and Clamshell wings, Freestyle Motorsport suspension.