Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Slightly odd and overpriced car on ebay

WILL FLY

Looks almost like an ex race car with the FIA, plumbed extinguisher, and I think a shortened footwell too.

BTW please give generously to Bundle's Big Charity Walk for Asthma research here Ta.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX

see here - UPDATED again

• Area Representative

Excepting the bench seats, I think this a reasonably well specc'd car albeit at a little high price. With its very low mileage 1800 VVC engine, 6 speed box and LSD, carbon fibre nosecone and wings, I reckon this is quite a desirable spec and definitely not a race car by the looks of it.

Price-wise they have to give a warranty and carry out a service and MOTout of their profit so I suppose for the trade, its not massively over priced for someone who wants such a car and prefers to buy from a garage.

Nick

PS In case you are wondering, I have no connection with the garage... *wink*

Seeing if a BEC is the way to go....

I agree with Nick - it's got some very expensive options on it. Assuming it's in otherwise good condition and they changed the seats then the price does not start to look too toppy...??

1.6 SS 6-speed with terminal upgradeitis - widetrack, uprated brakes, R500 exhaust, adjustable platforms, 3.62 diff, lightened flywheel, AP clutch - DVA Power next!!!! here

The cockpit sides and tunnel top are grey leather, not matching the bench, so were the original seats replaced at some time perhaps?

Alan

The existence of chance is everything and nothing whilst the greatest achievement is the living of life.