Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Sylva Jester for sale

RossCarmichael

"Orange Sylva/Harlequin Jester for sale. SVA 2000, MOT Apr'08. Based on reliable Ford Fiesta Mk1 (1100cc) mechanicals. Accept offers: £2,450."

In August last year I posted the above advert (but with a higher asking price) on the site, but had no responses. I then asked for feedback on what needed to change to sell the car.

I am now posting to:

- readvertise. Please email me if you are interested in the car.

- update those who wrote in with advice, as promised.

The previous topic (which became a debate about free speech!), had a lot of advice and I have taken as much of it as possible.

The car is now advertised here, on pistonheads and on ebay. I've taken more photos of the interior which are part of those postings, and emphasised the most positive aspects of owning this car. I haven't yet changed the wheels for alloys, but may still do so if necessary. I've also contacted the Sylva Sportscar Register to see if they have further suggestions.

Thank you again to all those who contributed last year - I've taken on board as much as possible, and will let you know if any of the 17 people who are currently 'watching' the car on eBay actually make a bid!

Regards,

Ross

• Area Representative

Ross,

Good luck with the sale. With this recent bout of decent weather it might do the trick to getting someone to buy it *thumbup* Also, nice one that you have posted on here again and have taken on board some of the "advice" from last time *biggrin*

Cheers

Nick

Seeing if a BEC is the way to go....

Edited by - Nick Chan on 10 Apr 2007 19:01:37