Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clear Out

AndreK

Looking to sell these:

1. Book 'Rebuilding and Tuning Ford's Kent Crossflow Engine' by Peter and Valerie Wallage. MInt condition, RRP £17.99, sell for £9 plus postage

2. Book 'Lotus Seven A Collector's Guide' by Jeremy Coulter. Mint Condition as new, selling used on Amazon for £22 upwards, RRP was £9 in 1995, sell for £15 plus postage

3. Complete orignal Lucas (distributor) electronic ignition system for a Supersprint, with Bosch coil strangely. 5000 miles only, £50 plus postage

4. Pair of Spax adjustable platform spring damper units for the rear of 1990 onwards standard car with through de-dion tube mounting. Springs are 150lb and are yellow Have only done two years service about 1500 miles, only a few chips in the paint. £40 plus postage.

Contact on forum or via Blatmail please *smile*

Hello AK

Could i take the rear dampers please, mine have spat their oil and i'm missing the great weather. I have also put in an offer for the ones that Zetec rich is selling but will take both, fit whichever arrive first and then Ebay the other pair. If you could blatmail me when you have a price including postage that would be great.

Thanks in advance

Ian B.

Bob, I have mailed you the postage rates, please e mail your adress to katythecat7@hotmail.com

McB

If you e mail your address to the above, you have first dibs on the Wallage manual, I will post as soon as you confirm.

*smile*