Click here if you are having website access problems ×

50th anniversary - WHEN are people going

Boonie Hound

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to find were WindyCat and Mr Windycat

Ah ... that'll be cos we hiding ... ahem ... in the Cotswolds!!

Long story of contributing factors that meant our plans changed at the last minute *rolleyes* but we've had a lovely couple of days leaving our 7 carbon tyre mark in Gloucestershire *smokin*

Sounds like we missed a good 'un ... and I've missed a chance to make your's and LinR's acquaintance GJT ☹️ but hopefully there'll be other opportunities ( when the pup's grown up and back in the in-laws good books!! 😳 *nono* )

Lynda

Typical, blame it on someone who can't defind himself (or his chewing & little smelly little gifts).

Next there will be a page added to the sprinters book of excuses

"My tyres pressured were all wrong"

"The sun got in my eyes"

"My puppy is a very naughty boy"

I missed LiR, well actually I saw Mr LiR getting into Lady in Red (fnar) but it was around 0630 and so only got one picture through my bedroom window

So it is only GJT who can confirm that she really exists and isn't a figment of Delberts imagination

Supercheese R250

Caterham pictures here 😬

Yep, up and about at 0630 is the curse of getting old, isnt it? *smile*

I can confirm that L in R does not exist but is my 'pretend' other half......though on occasion I have indeed had to don a wig and drive around in a car with her name on it, just to keep the myth alive.

GJT may think he spoke to both of us, but that was the extra pint of Chapmans Urine 'kicking in' probably. 😬

Bob

Blimey, Im not sure I like it down here as Ive now got GJT on is knees and PD growling. *biggrin*

Anyway you can get up now GJT, its most undignified, people are pointing and I was only joking.....there really is the both of us *eek*.....and as for the 0630Voyeur, it may be that you might find a photoshopped piccy of me uniquely amusing, however I must tell you that those subscribers to my web site 'www.Strange things to do with Caterhams at 0630.com' (Id do a linky think but, God, I hope that doesnt really exist *smile*), find my other weird, but strangely artistic photos, amusing also. So, do your worst, but please make sure it only appears on the above web site 😬

Dont abuse your power *nono* 😬

Bob *wavey*