Click here if you are having website access problems ×

50th anniversary - WHEN are people going

Boonie Hound

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi WC *wavey* Just got back from Lens! Been to see England play (?) USA in the Rugby world cup! Rugby was a bit of a dissapointment but the whole weekend was brilliant! Loads of red wine

So back to topic.... I will get there on Friday afternoon. It would be good to have some place or way of everyone finding each other on Saturday! I dont know what most people look like .... *eek* *redface* *tongue*

If it has tyres or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it 😬

Boonster 😬 I had phorgottted about the sheds foto gallery *tongue* About time some of the piccies were updated *redface*

The views stated on this site are not necessarily those of the Committee of the Lotus Seven Club of Great Britain. In fact they are probably quite quite different.

Logo is the property of the Lotus Seven Club of Great Britain unauthorised use is strictly forbidden. All other products mentioned are registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective companies. Questions or problems regarding this web site should be directed to: db

Contents copyright © (not) the Lotus Seven Club of Great Britain 2004. All rights infringed.

*smokin* *nono* *rolleyes* *evil* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*