Click here if you are having website access problems ×

how many shedders ...

ziplobb

Wightskipper has asked me to 'sell' the raffle

I was wondering how to do that then he told me that two of the local breweries haddonated prizes *smile*

jobs probably done now with you lot !!!

I do believe that we can send the comuter signals over the CB frequency to access the internet so bring yer laptops and enjoy

Wightblat 07

Wight7s is where it at - don't be square be there for the blat

I dont know why you may think there is no leccy

Only today have I procured 3 mules

they will work in strict rotation

they have a special harness and walk round in a cicle aimlessly with a wooden arm connected to a big cog that drive something that drives something and moves water like a mini hydroelectric jobbie like they have in Norway or Scotland

this should provide enough power for your electric shavers and possibly the kind of toys you can buy in the back of an Ann Summers shop

Ordinarily power is only available at the camp for 14 hours a day but for all your pleasure it should be available for 24 hours now

I have a series of car batteries for the CB radio power and Wightskipper has his public address system also connected to the CB radio

this is so he can address his 'hi-di-hi' fetish and is the main reason why he chose this venue & also address you all - his fellow se7eners

Ruth Madoc had a major effect on him when she wore her little (yellow) coat methinks ??

He is slightly the worse for wear this week as he has made a major attendance at the 'fat cat' beer festival

this is the premier event of its type here on the isle of wight with many sad old gits getting pissed on a varity of hooches dancing madly to equally sad old gits playing an array of musical instruments or old 'records'

he was all red faced at yesterdays Wight7ens meeting as he has his own home brew going in the garage - i would not be prepared to drink it but apparently its not bad for a 1st attempt

I beleive there is a glass of it in your welcome packs

its an example to us all of what can be accomplished when you get a building which can easily garage 8 or 9 se7ens and can play in it on your own to your hearts content with no fear of intrusion by a female

we are doing a test run tomorrow night and going to try out a few of the chalets just to make sure there are no bed bugs for you lot

Wightblat 07

Wight7s is where it at - don't be square be there for the blat