Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Twincam 1970 Ser 3

neilsjuke

One of my neighbours was after an old car, I think he really wanted a series 2, but I'll ask him tonight.

BTW please give generously to Bundle's Big Charity Walk for Asthma research here Ta.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX

see here - UPDATED again

• Area Representative

Sorry to hear that mate ☹️

To any prospective buyers, this car is spotless having been rebuilt from the ground up and pampered ever since - the owner won't even take it out of the garage if there's a cloud in the sky, and he has no chance of keeping up on convoy runs as he won't take it over 4,000 RPM . . . but that's immaterial as we won't allow him to sell it *wink*

YHM Neil.

Crudders

Ok Richard so I dont get it wet or near that salt but 4000rpm max now you are being a bit over the top.I have got a rev limter fitted set to 6500 ( note back in 1996 myself and Mr Crudders did a deal for 2 at the motorsport show now lets take bets as to if he's fitted his yet *tongue*

• Area Representative

Do you want to sell it or not *confused* *tongue*

As for my rev limiter, well it's still in pretty good nick . . .

My work email is down by the way, so if you've replied to my mail on the usual address I won't have seen it. The IT geeks reckon it'll be back up tomorrow, but then they said that on Monday *rolleyes*

Crudders

• Area Representative

Only hours left to bid!

This is a cracking 7 and I wouldn't hesitate if I had the cash and the space *thumbup* Very sorry to see it go Neil ☹️ Is the current high bidder from overseas?

You'll still be welcome at The Plough by the way *smile*

Crudders

looks like it is going to Denmark :)

Looking forward to seeing it on the road over here.

We most likely have the highest number of Lotus Sevens compared to the number of people, so we really like them.

Jano

1968 Lotus S3 , 1600 XFlow.

Just love the smell of XFlow in the morning.

• Area Representative

Cock *mad* Sorry to hear that mate 😔

As your interest seems to have come from overseas, have you thought about advertising in other countires?

Remember Dave's 7? The boys at 7 Indulgence bought it from Dave's son Andy, restored it, and sold it to a collector in Canada. It's now for sale for . . . 39,500 USD *eek* Linky here. Lovely car and great to see it looking so pristine, but yours is surely more valuable *confused*

Or maybe SOR with a dealer? OK so you have to hand over 20%, but you might just find the sort of well heeled buyer who wouldn't dream of buying a car on ebay.

Good luck - to you with the sale, and to me in tonight's Lotto draw *tongue*

Crudders

• Area Representative

Good old days - weren't they just. Getting lost in the lanes around the The Dering Arms and finally pulling into the car park which had been roped off for our exclusive use by the Landlord, and having ham egg and chips and a pint of real stuff in the stone floored front bar *smile* I wonder if our then AO John Cordingley still keeps an eye on our movements?

Dave lost his battle with cancer not much short of 6 years ago - where does the time go *confused* ☹️

I hope you have better luck with the sale this time around mate.

Crudders