Click here if you are having website access problems ×

7 Freindly garage in the North West

Billyboy

• Area Representative

Bolholt Garage

Bury Road

Tottington

Nr. Bury

Ring for an appointment for MOT whilst you wait and also work the pedals for them.

Also an opportunity to have a little look underneath whilst on the ramp.

Paul Richards

Area Representative - L.A.D.S. (Lancashire and District Sevens)

www.lads7.co.uk

Growing old is compulsory - Growing up is optional

Blackmoor garage at Mawdesley is my local MOT place. Alistair, who runs it, is a car enthusiast.

I work the pedals etc. on MOT day and as somebody's already mentioned it gives you an excellent opportunity to check out the underneath of your car.

Pikelet 😬

• Leadership Team

Billyboy - let me know if you find a suitable MOT place nearer to Ashton? The tester who did mine (in Leigh) dropped dead around 18 months ago *thumbdown* His replacement at the garage is really keen on everything being absolutely right, to the point of being a real PITA *mad*

Stu.

Stu.

I took my Fireblade for it's MOT in Latchford, Warrington and the owner was great. Did visual test only on emissions, aligned my lights and replaced a faulty bulb (at no cost). Will be going back to him next year.

I can second Paul Richards suggestion of the 'Bolholt garage' from the personal experience of my 'first' MOT last Saturday.

I now have 200bhp and no cat on my 2004 Roadsport and mentioned as soon as I arrived that it would have no chance of passing the emissions test. As he logged into the computer he announced that it would be a 'visible smoke' test only........... *thumbup*

As it has a quaife ATB LSD he also refused to put it on the rollers so the test consisted of checking the lights and wiggling things about for 10 minutes whilst on the ramps. It passed no problem. 😬

Dave H.

Mad about S77ENS

Thanks for replies - Just got back from Centreparcs for a week and nicely relaxed I am too!

Centreparcs *thumbup* *thumbup*

Anyway back to my M.O.T I have a month to get it done and The Bolholt garage sounds like an option, plus a good little blat included!

john g 🥰Wigan 🥰 is a fine place sir!