Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Er........um............well........

Blatman

Mr Site Administrator...........

Cookies...........I think..........

Obsessed as I am with Blatchat, I have noticed something "different" recently. When reading the threads, and using the back button to navigate back to the index pages, everyhting is OK. When I navigate back to the main index page however, it seems to re-set the "New Posts" markers, rather than load the page from the cookie (I think.....Caution, technophobe at work), it loads the page as if I had just re-logged in from a few minutes ago IYSWIM.

This morning, when I logged on, all the forums had "New" next to them. After reading all the new posts on Chit Chat, I surfed back to the main page (using the back button), to find only Tech Talk had "New" next to it, despite me knowing that I hadn't read anything else. This didn't used to happen, and now happens on all 3 computers I use. Wot's going onquestion.gif Am I being a twonk and doing something wrong question.gif I haven't changed any browser settings or anyfink, and I get easily confused as to where I am. The "New" posts markers where a handy book mark, allowing me to know exactly where I was up to.

Heellllppppppp, 'cos work is starting to suffer while I work out where I was up to.....................biggrin.gif