Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Yellow M23 12:30 today

Little Bob

Hmmm - could have been me, though I prefer to call it Old English White (on the cover of September's Low Flying!)

Just picked it up from a failed MoT at Robe and Hitchens ☹️ on my way to leave it in the staff car park at Gatwick. Though I believe that Fast Lady had been there just before me - not sure if she has a yellow caged-up car?

And yes, it was freezing - and I'm driving it home tonight! *smokin*

C7 GTD

Edited by - GTD on 23 Mar 2007 15:36:48

Yep GTD I was indeed there earlier yesterday, but my car is red with aero and FIA bar and not yellow with a cage!

Also came back with an MoT failure too ☹️ - was yours on emissions as well? ☹️ Think I might have a trip to Emerald coming up rather sooner than I'd budgeted for to fix it!

Yeah - they told me you had the same problem. I've got my car booked in with a tame garage in Littlehampton next week. They are going to refit my original catalytic convertor exhaust and give that a go. You're welcome to borrow it if it works for me?

here

OK thanks GTD, that might be worth a try - assuming your car's also a K! Though have to admit mine was quite a long way out on HC figures (and it already has a cat, though that may well be knackered it appears!) so I'm not sure it will. Also what exhaust system do you have? I've got Powerspeed 4-2-1 with the original silencer on currently, so will the primaries fit yours or would it have to be a complete 'transplant'?

Garage details in Littlehampton would definitely be worth having though! 😬 *thumbup*

If orange, then must be someone else!! *rolleyes*

Ah well - FL, yes mine's a K and like you I'd need to put the old primaries back on - will let you know how it goes after the MoT this Thursday. I have to confess to feeling a bit let down by the garage - I hadn't realised that they were no longer doing Caterham's MoT's these days after being sold into new management. They couldn't fix the hazard light, they nearly fitted a catalyst that I hadn't asked for, only told me when I picked up the car that the hand brake was below standard and all in all didn't seem that switched on! I won't take it back there for the re-test!

here

Could've been me..ahh...not yellow any more am i....However I can attest it was very cold!

Geoff....Let me know if there's anything I can do to help!! I'm about most of this week!

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 26 Mar 2007 14:47:21