Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Standard Headlamp Glass/Innards

Ben Long

One of the plastic clips on the bracket that holds the headlamp bulb in place has broken on one headlamp, and this causes that headlamp to blind oncoming drivers 😬

Does anybody have a spare headlamp going spare. I don't need the entire housing, just the inner glass piece that houses the bulbs please *confused*

Drop me a blatmail, or call me 07769 68 58 58.

I'll be going to Brands on Saturday 24th March, so if anybody has one, and is going there then whooopppppeeeeeee *wavey*

Edited by - ben long on 22 Mar 2007 16:42:37

Ben,

I have 1 used Cebie headlamp unit & 1 new Standard (purchased from CC) headlamp unit in the attic. I'm not sure which bit your after. I thought the location clips (3 off?) were metal.

I ended up fitting a pair of 7" Ring Halogen Conversion Units to my car, which I think are far superior.

I'm going to Brands Sat. I could probably squeeze 1 in the boot *eek*

Bruce.

Hi Brucey / Lazerbrain,

Many thanks for your offers.

Indeed Lazerbrain, the metal clip within the lens is fine, but it's the actual plastic pieces that this clips into that has broken. Therefore, I thought that I'd haver to replace the whole lens.

Brucey - shame I din't look at this post till now, as I was at Brands today and could have got this off you. I'm curious to know more about the Ring Halogen Conversion you did? I'll send you a blatmail, and at least come to some arrangement with you for now for the lens.

Cheers,

Ben *thumbup*