Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park

OAP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry *wavey* - I've emailed you the confirmation pack today....

I've a few places left in the Red Session left but Blue and Green are now full.

Email me via my profile for a booking form.

Geoff *smile*

• 3 weeks later...

Geoff, I'm hopefully bring along some family with me to Oulton (about 4-5 of 'em). Will they all have to pay there £10 for a passenger ride seeing as they are more then likely only going to get 1-2 runs out with me in my car?

Typically we ask that all passengers make the payment as the money is given directly to charity.

They will be able to passenger with other owners too.

Geoff will be able to give you a definitivie answer, when he returns from Le Sept.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I just wanted to check I'm down on the list. I don't recall seeing an email or anything in the post, but my check was cashed back at the end of March. If you can email again, would be appreciated. Let me know if you need the address.

Cheers,

Mike (Harrison)

Dave,

The club do not hire out helmets, and typically the Circuits do not provide them either. Best option is to ask on here / chitchat - you will likely find someone has a spare they are willing to lend for a session...

Help required...

I will be driving the 7 up to the Oulton trackday, but would like to take a set of track tyres. Is there anyone from down South (I live near Brands) who is venturing up to Oulton and has room in their trailor/tow vehicle for a set of wheels.....for a suitable fee of course.

Paul

SY04 MMO

Blue/Silver SV and a mop of grey hair behind the wheel...!!

Paul

I can probably help you there - I'll be driving up north on saturday 21st and will be towing my seven. The trailer has a tyre rack on it, but I won't be taking any spare wheels with me.

The snag is the trailer will be parked outside my inlaws house whilst I'm up north, so you'd need to be able to supply a suitable chain and padlock to secure the wheels to the trailer.

I'm just outside East Grinstead - so not too far from you. If you want to take me up on the offer, call me on 07881 578682.

Dave

Will there be helmets to borrow/hire at Oulton Park? My father in law seems keen on coming along for the day and it would be nice to be able to take him out for one of the sessions.

Geoff

Which session are you in? I will have two large helmets and and extra large, but we are in the green session, so they won't be available then. Any use?

Farmer Terry (and his car)

Calling Geoff.

One of the drivers for our car sent off his membership application a fortnight ago, and so far has not had a membership card. We have tried emailing and phoning Barry, but he is obviously busy, and his phone is set on fax anyway.

Is this going to be a problem for Tuesday, or can some solution be found?

Farmer Terry (and his car)