Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Oulton Park

OAP

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 105db at Oulton. Cars have been noise tested here for the last few years, but it's now the policy of MSV that noise testing will take place at all their circuits before commencement of circuit activities.

Noise testing will be taking place at the club track day at Cadwell on the 23rd April where the limit again is 105db.

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 19 Mar 2007 11:32:49

Geoff,

Forgive me if I have misinterpreted the posts above, but have confirmations of the attendance at Oulton been sent out (by post ? Email ?). If I have not got anything does this mean I did not 'make the cut'. ☹️

Cheers

Peter

Hi Peter

In order to cut down on postage costs etc, I've emailed confirmations to everyone who has supplied email addresses on the entry form (help sometimes I can't read the writing on the form so the email goes astray).

I'll be posting confirmations to all other entrants (without email adddresses) including Pembrey tomorrow.

BTW I still have places left at both track days.

Geoff

PS Email via my profile and I can email the confirmation pack to you.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Is there still any beginners places left at Oulton Park ?

( My Caterham is at long last on the road )

Also could you email me the application form ?

Regards

Darren

Geoff

I started another thread here asking about extra drivers.

I have been on a club day before, and I know that you can have additional drivers so long as a) all drivers run in the same session and b) all drivers are club members.

What I can't remember is - is there an additional charge for the extra drivers? (We are talking about a total of 3 drivers here.)

And - are there any seniors discounts available? 😬

Farmer Terry (and his car)

Edited by - Farmer_Terry on 8 May 2007 16:23:54

OK all drivers have to be club members and run in the same session.

Also all drivers have to be present at the drivers briefing and their details entered on the entry form, so that the signing on team and myself know what's happening on the day, makes our job easier.

No charge but that makes 4 of you sharing probably a max of 7 sessions on the day....not sure of your experience but why not buy a green and blue place.

Geoff *smile*

No charge but that makes 4 of you sharing probably a max of 7 sessions on the day
Thanks Geoff, but it's only 3 of us not 4, and the idea is that we just want a track day together. *smile*

Two sessions each driving (and another two each as a passenger) will probably do the trick and we will draw lots for the last one (assuming no red flags *eek* )

Farmer Terry (and his car)

P.S. Geoff - how many green places do you have left? One of the party is currently on holiday in South Africa and won’t be back until the 14th, when he can confirm that the date is OK. Can we wait until then do you think?

Edited by - Farmer_Terry on 8 May 2007 17:37:19