Click here if you are having website access problems ×

VX Race Car

hypoid 90

1995 race chassis, built for sprints & hill climbs, SLR cage, unmarked condition, vx race screen, 5 speed HD Quaife box, 3.92 Diff, new Caterham big brake kit, new wide track, small alloy tank, Image 3-piece split rims 11x13 & 9x13 with Avon or Hoosier slicks, 3" OMP harness, wide rear arches, carbon cycle wings, VX engine 2.0L 16V QED 450 spec - full QED race head, bronze guides, new valves, solid lifters, double springs, Omega pistons, steel rods, ARP bolts, dry sumped with SBD small alloy tank, lightweight steel flywheel with AP twin plate clutch, DTA management, QED direct to head throttle boddies - 250bhp. Alloy radiator, Caterham alloy quickrack brake bias valve, Red Top battery, must be seen!

£14,500 ono or will sell with 200bhp VX 2.0L 16V fresh engine for £12,500 ono.

or with standard fresh engine £12,000

Tel Steve on 01606 836354 (H)

01606 592270 (W)

07759 867470 (M)

Will take PX

Click here to view car

Steve Davies

Edited by - BevD on 2 Apr 2002 18:25:47

In a way yes.

XO is reassuringly expensive, like the Mobil 1 you (maybe) and I (definately) use.

However I would suggest the Mobil 1 Illmor (oops I mean Mercedes) stick in Mr Coulthuds and Mr Rakinnen's cars would be more like an 1814 Napoleon - Several £'000's per bottle!

Fat Arn

Visit the K2 RUM siteid=red>

See the Lotus Seven Club 4 Counties Area Website hereid=green>

mobil 1 i here SBD are having trouble with engines they have built using it, ie worn out after 500 miles or so dont know the ins and outs to much but they have changed from mobil 1 to millers as have QED (strange) as for the xo about to crack open a bottle and watch the gee gee's me thinks not

Steve Davies