Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Road Angel Sat Nav

Anthony

Road Angel Sat Nav, perfect order and condition, having just been serviced by Road Angel.

The unit has the advantage of having both sat nav and speed camera facilities.

The unit is 16 months old, and cost £400! I appreciate that prices have tumbled over the last year, they are £180 + delivery at Halford and I am looking for £110, including delivery.

Comes complete with fitting kit.

Please e-mail me anthony.burgess@networkrail.co.uk

Nick,

I have looked on the web site and its a staggering £152 for Europe maps with all of the European cameras etc.

Interestingly Switzerland cameras have been removed to comply with legislation.

Sorry, might be best to look at another product. Just before the Navigator, I had a Garmin sat nav which had European maps and was a nice product. My mum has the Novi one and thinks its great.

Hi Anthony, a good friend of mine is looking for this type of thing and shes asked me if you take credit cards at all.

Thanks

Mark C

Edited by - tweeky on 15 Mar 2007 20:16:42

Edited by - tweeky on 15 Mar 2007 20:21:11

Hi tweeky

Anthony doesn't take cards as he's a private seller but I will take a card off you in our shop for it if that helps and send Ant the money - no problemo.

(Ant is a good friend of mine BTW - I've not just popped up A LA RICHARD UMUGOOO to steal his cash 😬)

Call me on 01625 425033 at work if you need to take me up on this.

Cheers,

JT

Jue,

Thanks that would be fantastic. Really appreciated.

How does 10 for NtL sound ? So just send me 100. Once payment etc cleared.

Tweeky, please mail me address and I will send on TUESDAY.

Sorry, but I am at Bedford Monday for the first shake down of the car.

I can also confirm to Road Angel the transfer so you can register the unit in your name.

It's all sorted, yes, the RA nav will be sent by Ant to you and I took the CC details, processed it and paid Anthony.

I think this is a Road Angel Navigator not a 6000. 6000 is OK but quite slow in the processor department compared to the 7000.

£110 is a good price though for what you've bought because this has just been recon'd by the factory I believe. *thumbup*

• Area Representative

Julian

Are you able to get hold of the RA 7000 and if so what sort of price would you be able to do one for? Only asking because I have been looking at these as they are waterproof so would be good in the tin top and the 7.

Nick

• Area Representative

Julian

Excellent. I am off on holiday early tomorrow morning, back on 2nd April so I will contact you to buy then. What maps does it come with?

Cheers

Nick