Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Quick, lets get Count

Hibster.

What is this "caffeinne" you speak of? In my caf(f)ien(e)-induced excitement I almost assumed Test Area types knew what stimulants were.

For reference:

caf·feine /kæˈfin, ˈkæfin, ˈkæfiɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ka-feen, kaf-een, kaf-ee-in] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun Chemistry, Pharmacology. a white, crystalline, bitter alkaloid, C8H10N4O2, usually derived from coffee or tea: used in medicine chiefly as a nervous system stimulant.

Also, caf·fein.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1820–30; < F caféine, equiv. to café coffee + -ine -ine2]

—Related forms

caf·fein·ic /kæˈfinɪk, ˌkæfiˈɪnɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ka-fee-nik, kaf-ee-in-ik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation, adjective

makes most of the fire by grilling some wonky's *smokin*

*arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup*

*redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface* *redface*

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* *smokin* here

C7 XSL and kill bill yellow 😶‍🌫️

Edited by - StEVEN on 13 Mar 2007 23:19:45

Yaayyy, I'm normal!! 😬 😬

That count worries me, keeps buying the same vehicles I drive. Think he's stalking me...

Oh, and I work with someone who used to work with him, he has confirmed my suspicions... *cool*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Ah, I see what Delbert meant now. *eek*

The 'count' was talking about spelling and pronunciation, so Delbert meant the 'silent' O as used in certain words as in "Sir Anthony Blount".

RIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT. OK.

Glad we cleared that one up. *rolleyes* *smokin*

Certain Chemicals may affect the spelling