Click here if you are having website access problems ×

No cars spotted today

Graham Perry

Can't believe it, beautiful day, warmish, no road salt, no cloud, no wind and NO SEVENS.

I drove 180 miles round Essex, Herts and Suffolk today doing errands and visited many of the 'nice' villages that motorists tend to go to and saw shedloads of bikes of both kinds, lots of MX5's, MR2's, MGB's, Spridgets, Heralds, even a beautiful e-type Jag and not a single Seven of any kind *confused* ☹️

Perhaps they are all like me, car up on blocks and thinking to myself.... nah, the nice weather won't start 'til April 😳 *redface*

Edited by - Graham perry on 11 Mar 2007 18:46:42

Graham,

Shame you weren't around in Suffolk yesterday! I drove about 230 miles yesterday and no 7's. Had a great late night blat back home though from Bury St Edmunds, through Thetford forest and cross country to Leicester 😬.

Regards,

Matt.

That's what I thought!! I drove my Gulf Caterham from Loughborough 6.30am start *eek* down M1 to M25 to M40 to Uxbridge and then later back via M40 , Silverstone , A5 to M1 to Loughborough......and ....not one other severner to wave to. Miserable buggers the lot of you 😬 Saw a few on trailers going northbound on M1 early doors though.